Travel Circuit: Naturally Costa Rica:
This circuit is designed for adventure lovers, but who want to combine nature with rest. We include beautiful destinations such as the Arenal Volcano, rain and cloud forest of Monteverde and the beautiful beaches of Manuel Antonio on the Central Pacific. We added activities such as hiking, hot springs, rafting, catamaran and snorkeling, horseback riding and sliding on Tarzan style cables through the canopy of the trees.
Contact Us. This adventure package is waiting for you.
Naturally Costa Rica:
9 Days / 8 Nights
Day 1. Juan Santamaría International Airport
Arrive to the International Airport and meet your private shuttle to take you to Arenal volcano area.
Hotel: Arenal Springs. 4****
Room: Junior Suite Breakfast included.
Stay: 3 nights
Unlimited access to the hotel´s Hot Springs
Day 2. Arenal Volcano
Tour: Morning Volcano Walk.
Departure at: 8:00am
Return at: 11:30am.
Includes: transportation, guide, entrance fee.
To bring: tennis or trekking shoes, hat, sunblock, hat, camera, binoculars.
Unlimited access to the hotel´s Hot Springs.
Day 3. Arenal Volcano – Rafting Tour.
Day Tour: White Water Rafting
Return: 3:30pm. Approx.
Beautiful world-class rafting rivers abound here in Costa Rica. You will see many birds, lots of rainforest wildlife, and great views of the Arenal Volcano. The Balsa River offers class II & III rapids, making this an ideal tour for first-time river rafters. Plus, this half-day tour is only about 45 min out of town, which means less time driving and more time enjoying La Fortuna (especially since the tour doesn’t begin until late morning). The length of the Balsa river is approximately 7 miles long and offers 25 rapids, taking about 2 hours to complete.
No experience is necessary for this tour. Though a helmet and life jacket will be provided, it is still advised that you know how to swim. This tour is recommended for ages 7 to 65.
Skill level: beginner to advanced.
Includes: transportation, guides, fruits, lunch.
To bring: shoes (flit-flops not advised), towel, extra clothes.
Day 4. Monteverde Cloud Forest
Transfer to Monteverde Cloud Forest.
Stay: 2 nights
Hotel: Fonda Vela. 4****
Room: Standard. Breakfast
Afternoon Activity: Cloud Forest Train
Duration: 90 minutes
Pick Up time: 1:30pm.
You will see beautiful landscapes on a train, made exclusively to enjoy the cloud forest.
Day 5. Monteverde Cloud Forest.
Day Tour: Zipline Canopy Tour and Horseback Riding.
Pick Up time: 8:00am approx.
Duration: Half day.
Enjoy a unique adventure in the rain-cloud forest. Slip through the treetops on the Zipline Canopy, after Zipline enjoy a horseback riding through unique places in the greenery of the forest of Monteverde.
Day 6. Manuel Antonio National Park and Beach
Transfer to Manuel Antonio Beach
Pick Up time: 10.30am.
Hotel: Parador. 5*****
Room: Premium: Sitting just below the Premium Plus floor. Premium Rooms provide the ultimate in comfort and serenity, with spectacular jungle and ocean views visible through wide sliding glass doors that lead to sizable private balconies.
Stay: 2 nights.
Room: Junior Suite. Breakfast included.
Day 7. Manuel Antonio Beach
Catamaran and Snorkeling Tour.
Pick Up Time: 10:30am or 1:30pm. Duration: 4 hours approx.
Enjoy the ocean and fauna and flora at its fullest.
Already within the first meters of depth you’ll see a great variety of fish, and see urchins as if you were snorkeling in an aquarium. A little deeper, you’ll encounter snappers, starfish, shells, lobsters, corals, sometimes turtles, rays, murrain and octupus !
Includes: Transportation, cold beverages – lunch – snorkel equipment.
Day 8. Manuel Antonio Beach – San José.
Day Tour: Manuel Antonio National Park Tour.
Duration: 3-4 hours approx.
After breakfast, Pick-up at the hotel and transfer to the Manuel Antonio National Park. Have an experienced nature guide take you on an informative hike through the park. Our guides know where you are most likely to encounter sloths, monkeys, etc. they will also provide a great deal of information on the history, flora and fauna during this easy 2-3 % hours walk. Snacks are offered during the tour, and guest may remain in the park after wards.
Includes: Transportation, entrance fees & bilingual guide.
After this tour, you will be picked up at your hotel and you will be provided with a shuttle bus transfer back to San José.
Destination: San José.
Hotel: Don Carlos. 4****
Room: Superior. Breakfast included.
Day 9. International Airport
Transfer back to the International Airport at appropriate time.
Rate: $1940 USD. Based on 2 people in double occupancy.
This 8 nights Adventure package includes:
- 1 night/San Jose City. Breakfast.
- 3 nights/Arenal Volcano. Breakfast
- 2 nights/Monteverde. Breakfast.
- 2 nights/Manuel Antonio. Breakfast.
- Morning Volcano Walk Tour. Arenal.
- Río Balsa Rafting Tour. Arenal. Lunch.
- Cloud Forest Train. Monteverde.
- Zipline Canopy Tour and Horseback Riding. Monteverde.
- Catamaran and Snorkeling Tour. Manuel Antonio. Lunch or Dinner.
- Manuel Antonio National Park Tour. Snacks.
- Private transfers hotel to hotel
- Airport transfers.
- Prices valid from January 10th – November 1st, 2013.
- December holiday season, New Year and Easter Week have different rates. Check with us for that season rates.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Hotel or fiscal policies.
- For Christmas and New Year in many hotels you should book compulsory Christmas dinner or New Year’s Eve, without exception.
- Ask for rates of children, single supplement and third person.
- All transfers in this circuit are private. Luxury Minivans, professional drivers trained in tourism.
- You can apply this circuit with shared transfers from hotel to hotel. At a lower price.
- Tours subject to weather conditions.
- Tours are group. But some may be private if you wish. Ask for the price with private tours.
- You can choose the hotel of your choice . Ask about this circuit in luxury hotels or economy bed and breakfast hotel style.
- Packages are based on availability; if there is no vacancy similar hotels will apply.