Proudly we are Continente Ivantours Travel Group. The leading tour operator in Central America.
Since 2004 we specialize in designing travel circuits to Costa Rica and Panama. In addition to operating the most exciting day tours in both countries.
We receive international travelers by multiple countries around the world. Our tours offer such features as; all transfers, a native guide, entrance to all national parks, and off course meals (lunch and in some cases dinner). Our multiple-day tours are equally complete and exciting. In addition we provide safe, secure transfers to any part in Costa Rica or Panama.
Ivantours was a dream come true for Carlos Ivan Espinosa, owner and founder. After many years working with other tour operators, Ivan realized that he could offer his clients new alternatives which would better meet their expectations with his highly personalized service. Ivan lives and breathes his business. He loves tourism, personally and frequently takes the very trips and vacations he recommends to his clients. In this way he stays in touch with changes and can innovate upgrades for his packages accordingly. It is more than a business that motivates him.
Design and operate the most exciting travel circuits and day tours, supplying a premier tourist service and innovating for all our customers.
To be the preferred tour operator in Costa Rica and Panama. Achieving this preference through customer satisfaction, continuous improvement of our work, guided by motivation, teamwork and innovation of our collaborators.
Our services include:
- Specialized consultation on vacation itineraries according to your budget and expectations.
- General information and personalized recommendations to each of your inquiries
- Naturalist guides when needed (English, French, German, Japonese, Italian or Russian Speaking).
- Airport pick up service.
- 24 hour on call assistance during your stay.
- Expert handling of every single detail for your trip
- Main office located in San José, the capital of Costa Rica. Combined programs with Panama, with representatives in Bocas del Toro and Panama City.
We are from here and we are part of the community, an extremely important consideration when planning your vacation. Our tour operator is administrated by the owners themselves who will attend you personally. Specialized guides will receive you at the airport upon your arrival and will assist you and accompany you with your transfer to the hotel.
There is nobody in the industry more qualified than Ivantours to show you the marvels of Costa Rica and Panama. All our guides and representatives are experts in their particular country or area.
Our keen sense of social responsibility within the tourism industry has a strong positive impact on many of our communities and on the environment.
We are committed to the environment. We believe in sustainable tourism, and that tourism, “the industry without smokestacks”, is an important development engine for our communities, and for the people who live in them. We support small local businesses, ecologically sustainable, and work only with tourist industry business that encourage and collaborate with environmental programs.
Be an Ecological Traveler
Ecological Traveler (ET) is an Environmental Program designed to help compensate for the Green House Gases generated by the use of fossil fuels during air or land travels during your vacation. This is attained via a carbon fixture process by means of the reforestation of our woodlands.
With us you will be collaborating with our Plant-a-Tree Program, and will help us maintain the protected spawning areas of the Marine Turtle in Costa Rica and Panama.
Our Organization is privileged with the responsibility of being in charge of the Traveling Club, of which dozens of national and international travelers are members.
The Club’s mission is to provide members with free travel counseling and country information, to organize tours, and to assist you with any inconveniences which may occur during your journeys throughout Costa Rica or Panama.
Certificates of Excellence
Fully certified and approved under the highest standards of quality and service.
Our tour to Tortuguero National Park in Costa Rica, has won Certificate of Excellence from Trip Advisor. Also getting dozens of positive reviews for our multiday excursions and day trips.
All our services and experience are certified and approved under the highest standards of quality and service.
- Our services are completely accredited granting a declaration of Touristic Interest and corresponding Certificate No.G-7182008.
- We are active members of the National Chamber of Tourism of Costa Rica with accreditation No.0548.
- Our professional experience has been certified by the Costa Rican Association of Professionals in Tourism (ACOPROT for its initials in Spanish), with accreditations 1279 and 1280.
- Accredited by the Costa Rican state, through the National Institute of Tourism.
- Accredited by the Panamanian government, through the Tourism Authority of Panama.
- Tourist Award for excellence. Business Institute of the Americas, 2010.